It will end, but one thing will remain:
For me, it will always be you, ALYSSA CAYMO VALDEZ
It will definitely end, (Your last Season on UAAP) BUT ONE THING WILL REMAIN: My love and admiration for YOU.
Such a very sweet, very simple, super humble superstar, THE PHENOM “Baldo”— captain of the Ateneo Women’s Volleyball team.
Alyssa has it all. 🙂 Tho, I’m not into sports, I learn to love Volleyball (just by watching tho :D, aside from basketball of course.)
The first time I laid my eyes on her( television tho.) 😛 , I was really amazed, how she plays, how she spike, how she smile all throughout the game, how she get up and bounce back after a painful lose. I was charmed in an instant. And then I became a fan and a supporter of yours.
I remembered, that was four years ago, if I’m not mistaken, An ordinary Sunday for me, Grabeee lang talaga. From then on, I would always watch your games, from UAAP, Shakey’s League, beach Volleyball tournament and whenever you have TV guestings and also reading articles about you from newspaper to magazines, I even cut them out sometimes and file them.
She is really beautiful inside and out,–a loving daughter, a great friend, a responsible student-athlete, a great leader, a super down-to-earth lady phenom, a God-fearing person with a super duper big heart, and of course, her simplicity is what I love her the most. I love her eyebags too:)
It’s your last year playing for the Ateneo, Omeyghedddd, I’m gonna miss you on court playing for UAAP. Things will be different na after this season.
Prior to your open letter for the UAAP on FOX Sports Philippimes last month before the opening of the Volleyball league, Here’s to my counterpart as a fan of yours.
So As you enter your final season in the UAAP, here are some of the things I’m sure I will miss when everything’s done and over with.
1. The goosebumps and excitement to watch you playing in the UAAP
2. The super duper mega hyper LOUD Cheers from everyone in the Arena —shouting your name and goes wild between your powerful spikes, serving the ball for an ace, tossing for a drop ball, WHENEVER YOU SCORE! , and of course when you, Ms. MVP reigns.
3. The rollercoaster ride, whenever you win, whenever you lose, and when you bounce back.
4. Stalking your social media account (W/c Im sure I will still be doing) No holidays nor weekends.
5. Too much sweating and the pounding on my chest whenever you play in a very crucial game.
6. Me, feeling a Volleyball analyst before, during and after your every game
7. That immediate reaction of mine, ‘Secretly lait’ and ‘Inis’ for those bashers who doesn’t know what they’re saying about you. INGGIT lang sila!
8. Every bet I won with my brother, betting on who will win-who will lose-who will give the last point of the game-who will make the first point.
9. Your teammates, of course, who you played with,and the ‘happyhappy lang’ ni coach Tai.
I can go on with all the things I’ll be missing, but for sure, I will be missing you.
Alyssa! Your smile, your dimple, your eyes.
EVERYTHING ABOUT HER (Alyssa)
. So thank you.
You inspired me lot.
It’ll end soon, but I know you’ll still be there.
It’ll end soon, but the love and passion for volleyball will never waver.
It will end. But life goes on.
And it will end. Soon. This is your last flight for the blue and white.
Luma- LOVELIFE ka na ulit, hahaha so happy for you!
As long as you’re happy, happy na din ako.
God bless on your Career and Congratulation na agad Ate Ly!
I will always be here for you, and I’ll support you all the way. Wishing you the happiness and continuous flow of blessings/success. I love you from the bottom of my heart Legendary Queen V!
Hmmm, BOUNCE BACK tayo lovesss, hahaha!
AND I promise to meet you soon, to have a picture/selfie with you!