Did anyone misses that moment every time Harry’s scar hurt?
Because I do miss that…
This was the best series/story I’ve ever read. And for me no one could really replace it. This will always be the best and my favorite.
Let me make things clear first,One thing HARRY POTTER became distinct from any other sappy magical story was that because it is definitely not a LOVE STORY, It’s a story about LOVE, shown in different ways by different kinds of people.
It is A story with a large variety of characters who were very relatable and with a super duper great and rich and interesting plot. Each of the character’s names are very unique and very historic and very interesting, I love how JK chose the names of character and even the spells with history and mythology basis. You can clearly see the maturity of the characters as the books progress. they were really the most adorable and inspiring characters in the history of books. They have their distinct qualities that represent the different personality of people living in the present world and JK did a wonderful job of presenting them in the book. And even the supporting actors played a great part since they leave remarkable memories.
And as you read, you should really read between the lines and never, ever forget what happened in the past if you don’t want to get confused of the future and the present situations. Beware of the clues because even the little-iest of details turn out to be significant later. there’s full of surprises that will surely leave you in O_O , and will really make you cling unto the very last word and very last page of every books.
The ending is just wow, I never expected that it would end that way.
I really did cry when Fred died, and I was so wrong on hating Snape and of course Lord Voldemort really became a very effective villain, no question to that.. and I do qoute this “Voldemort is like a teen girl-He has DIARY, TIARA, A SPECIAL CUP, A PET he adores, and an obsession with a TEENAGE BOY.” Lol :D.
The brave, chivalrous, courageous and daring GRYFFINDORS,the friendly, honest,kind and loyal HUFFLEPUFF, the ambitious, cunning, determined and leaders from SLYTHERIN, the creative, intelligent with originality of RAVENCLAWS were also a very interesting part of this very great book.
It was so unpredictable unlike any other stories and you will really find yourself very engrossed with the book itself without getting bored that you would really make you reread the entire book again and again and you won’t get sawa, and it is the same feeling just like it’s your first time reading the book.
Everything was explained properly and I was left with no question at all. I’m satisfied in other words. And hey, it’s a package deal with Romance, Action, Comedy, Heavy drama, Tragedy. JK Rowling is really amazing, Thumbs-up! It is INDEED very REALISTIC in a magical way. MARVELOUS!
For those who say/said that Harry Potter should be censored/banned for it promotes witchcrafts and sorcery and anti-Christ chochocho. Well, I’ve got to say that this was just A story, a FANTASY story, clearly made out of creative imagination with no intention of harming anybody or promote whatever cult are you talking about.
Who would have guessed that a book about an abused orphan with round glasses, with a scar on his forehead, was later found out a wizard would be famous and would define a generation. It has really been a wild and exciting ride with 1,090,739 words, 4195 pages, 199 chapters, seven best-selling thick books, eight high-grossing films and 1 great story and now it’s done.
Compilations of Lessons of Harry Potter:
• Something is worth dying for (Harry)
• Showed that true friendship really is a sign of true bravery
• Friendship can pull you out of the darkest moment of your life
• Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times
• The ones that loves us never really leave us (Sirius)
• Do not pity the dead, pity the living and above all those who live without love
• Never judge somebody just because they stutter
• Believing in yourself is 100x better than believing in luck (Ron)
• Education is a girl’s best asset, even if it doesn’t make you many friends. (Hermione)
• Never ever judge a person ,(Snape)
• Anything can be cute with the right perspective (Hagrid)
• Bold is beautiful (Ginny)
• Differences of habits and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open
• Never trust a rat
• Hatred and prejudice rot your mind and can turn even the most beautiful person into a monster(Bellatrix)
• Rebound relationship almost never worked (Chochang)
• To love ourselves no matter what we look like. (Nympadora)
• In the end no career is worth sacrificing your family (Percy)
• You can’t change the past, only the future (Prof. Trelawney)
• You must not tell lies (Dolores)
• There is a way around everything (Nymphadora)
• There is goodness in every person, even the worst of all
• It does not to dwell on dreams and forget to live (Headmaster Albus)
• A mother’s love is the most powerful thing in the World (Lily)
• Fight for someone you love (James)
• Sometimes you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy
• It is our choices, far more than our abilities, that make us who we are
• Our life opens at the close and it’s our time now.
• If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treat his inferiors, not his equals.(Kreacher)
• Fear is the only thing that we should afraid of (Remus)
• No amount of money will buy you true friends (Lucius)
• Sometimes all you need is a good laugh (fred and George)
• The world without imagination is dull and dreary place (Durseley’s)
• A good sense of curiosity and a bit of obsession can be healthy (Arthur)
• Love is not based on appearance (Fleur)
• A happy family is not measured in gold (Molly)
• Education with a political agenda is a terrible thing
• Not all good people are good (Albus)
• Bad people are not always bad (Malfoy)
• Courage is standing for what is right, even when you’re terrified (Neville)
• Weird is wonderful (Luna)
• Freedom is a gift (Dobby)
• Reading books is a smart choice (Hermione)
• Not all the brainy ones have the great ideas (Ron)
• All is fair in love and in war (Ginny)
• Some people have a two-sided story so be careful in judging them (Snape)
• Even if someone else loves someone you still have a right to love back no matter what.(snape)
• To always do what’s right, no matter how people judge you (Snape)
• That the unexpected people can love (unconditionally (Snape)
• Laughter is the best medicine (Fred and George)
• No matter who you are on the inside, you can be different on the outside (Bill)
• That you can care for anyone and there’s nothing wrong with that (Molly)
• Love for our pets is very real(Hedwig)
• A good cause is worth fighting at any age (Prof. Mcgonagall)
• Life without love is barely living (Voldemort)
• Stories we love will be with us always.(JK)
• Until the very end, we are not saying goodbye.
And I quote! “Harry Potter will never ever gone as long as those who remain loyal to it.”
Supposed to be posted a very very very very long long long long time ago!…